• Başlangıç tarihi Yazılan Cevaplar:
  • Cevaplar 6
  • Okunma Sayısı: Görüntüleme 4,178

Papcina

Yeni Üye
Mesajlar
Tepkime Puanı
Herkese merhaba!

Türkiye'den değilim bu yüzden ingilizce yazacağım, sorry!

I found out that you have a lot of Kia Besta 4x4 vans in Turkey, and I'd like to know if it is possible to modify the normal 2RWD to 4WD easily?
I am thinking to buy this 1997 Kia Besta, 2.2 diesel, picture in attachment. What do you think, is it possible to convert it to 4WD and is there a modification kit to buy in Turkey?

Thanks!

Besta

Etiketler

Herkese merhaba!

Türkiye'den değilim bu yüzden ingilizce yazacağım, sorry!

I found out that you have a lot of Kia Besta 4x4 vans in Turkey, and I'd like to know if it is possible to modify the normal 2RWD to 4WD easily?
I am thinking to buy this 1997 Kia Besta, 2.2 diesel, picture in attachment. What do you think, is it possible to convert it to 4WD and is there a modification kit to buy in Turkey?

Thanks!
Our Besta's came from factory equipped 4wd, I don't know anyone converted 2wd to 4wd here. But generally converting 2 wd to 4wd is not cheaper to buy a 4wd one. And it's 2.2 lt engine is not powerful enough especially for highways because of natural aspiration and also it's not a reliable engine even if it's naturally aspirated, so it can't handle turbo very well, need to swap an engine for a comfortable ride. A forum member swapped Nissan BD30 engine (need to lift 5-6 cms) which is a great engine. In our country there are not many alternative small vans equipped with 4wd or awd, if your country has alternatives, think another one. However, factory equipped Besta's came with Mazda e2200 axles so you can find diff locks to upgrade your 4wd.

Our Besta's came from factory equipped 4wd, I don't know anyone converted 2wd to 4wd here. But generally converting 2 wd to 4wd is not cheaper to buy a 4wd one. And it's 2.2 lt engine is not powerful enough especially for highways because of natural aspiration and also it's not a reliable engine even if it's naturally aspirated, so it can't handle turbo very well, need to swap an engine for a comfortable ride. A forum member swapped Nissan BD30 engine (need to lift 5-6 cms) which is a great engine. In our country there are not many alternative small vans equipped with 4wd or awd, if your country has alternatives, think another one. However, factory equipped Besta's came with Mazda e2200 axles so you can find diff locks to upgrade your 4wd.
Herkese merhaba! :smiley:

Thanks for the detailed answer! I've seen the topic on this forum for BD30 engine swap, but the info for e2200 axles is great!
Unfortunately, it is very rare to see a small 4x4 mini van here... from time to time there is a Subaru Libero or E10/E12 and that's all unfortunately..

anyway, thanks again for your reply!

Thanks for the detailed answer! I've seen the topic on this forum for BD30 engine swap, but the info for e2200 axles is great!
Unfortunately, it is very rare to see a small 4x4 mini van here... from time to time there is a Subaru Libero or E10/E12 and that's all unfortunately..

Where are you from?

Merhaba,

Hello,
I did what you asked.
I broke down the 1991 Kızılay scrap vehicle (Kia Besta 4x4) and used the undercarriage, transmission and fuel tank in my 2007 Mazda E2200 4x2 and modified my vehicle to become a 4x4.
I have been using it for two years and I am very satisfied.
If you write Mazda 4x4 modification in this forum,(Mazda E2200 5+1 Panelvan 4×4 Modi̇fi̇kasyonu/Mazda E2200 4x4 Modİfİkasyonu) you can find the detailed story of the modification..
However, it is not enough to just build a 4x4.
For example, due to the transfer gearbox, the diesel tank should also shrink.
I also modified the rim dimensions.
However, the engine of this vehicle is only 71 HP and although this power is sufficient in the field, but it is not enough on the long road, on the highway, the speed of the vehicle immediately drops to 50-60 km on a slight slope.
I will try to get more power by modifying the engine by turbo application if it will be possible.
If not, surely I will change the engine of my car with a turbo powered engine like mitsubishi 4D56T / Hyundai-Kia D4BH.
Have a nice days.

Gezenbilir bilgi kaynağını daha iyi bir dizin haline getirebilmek için birkaç rica;
- Arandığında bilgiye kolay ulaşabilmek için farklı bir çok konuyu tek bir başlık altında tartışmak yerine veya konu başlığıyla alakalı olmayan sorularınızla ilgili yeni konu başlıkları açınız.
- Yeni bir konu açarken başlığın konu içeriğiyle ilgili açık ve net bilgi vermesine dikkat ediniz. "Acil Yardım", "Lütfen Bakar mısınız" gibi konu içeriğiyle ilgili bilgi vermeyen başlıklar geç cevap almanıza neden olacağı gibi bilgiye ulaşmayı da zorlaştıracaktır.
- Sorularınızı ve cevaplarınızı, kısaca bildiklerinizi özel mesajla değil tüm forumla paylaşınız. Bildiklerinizi özel mesajla paylaşmak forum genelinde paylaşımda bulunan diğer üyelere haksızlık olduğu gibi forum kültürünün kolektif yapısına da aykırıdır.
- Sadece video veya blog bağlantısı verilerek açılan konuların can sıkıcı olduğunu ve üyeler tarafından hoş karşılanmadığını belirtelim. Lütfen paylaştığınız video veya blogun bağlantısının altına kısa da olsa konu başlığıyla alakalı bilgiler veriniz.

Hep birlikte keyifli forumlar dileriz.

GEZENBİLİR TV

GEZENBİLİR'İ TAKİP EDİN

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kayıtlı Üye Sayımız
Kaydolan Son Üyemiz
İsmail.s

Çevrimiçi üyeler

SON KONULAR

Geri