• Konuyu Başlatan: Konuyu başlatan annitasoares Tarih:
  • Başlangıç tarihi Yazılan Cevaplar:
  • Cevaplar 0
  • Okunma Sayısı: Görüntüleme 8,209

annitasoares

Yeni Üye
Mesajlar
Tepkime Puanı
To support HSPA + pentaband support up to 42Mbps and LTE bands 4 (AWS), North American code works on almost every network in Canada and the United States, the only thing it does not support zone 7 (2600MHz), which Rogers and Bell customers punishment, especially since the device is supported by MDM9x25 band 150Mbps downloads. I have reason to believe there is a problem with the radio for skilled software included in the device, which may be correctable with software updates.

I had a great experience with data rates in most of the greater Toronto area, and tested the phone Rogers, Bell, Telus and Wind Mobile, all with excellent results. Problems arose during calls, regardless of the network: Often callers hear me or told me I sounded muffled. I blame partly on the bottom of the microphone placement, but even if the phone was secured properly dispose of the complaint. In other words, like cameras and automatic brightness Nexus 5 is updated from highly enough.

One area that can not be fixed with software is terrible, is soft and tinny mono speaker located on the underside of the Nexus fifth Although he had fortunately moved from the back cover, which negatively affected the Nexus 4 , things are better with the new compensation. Be the amplifier is underpowered (even though I had no complaints with the quality of the headphones and volume) module or the speaker itself is just some bad, but even at full volume I could hardly hear Daft Punk song in a quiet room.

Etiketler
Gezenbilir bilgi kaynağını daha iyi bir dizin haline getirebilmek için birkaç rica;
- Arandığında bilgiye kolay ulaşabilmek için farklı bir çok konuyu tek bir başlık altında tartışmak yerine veya konu başlığıyla alakalı olmayan sorularınızla ilgili yeni konu başlıkları açınız.
- Yeni bir konu açarken başlığın konu içeriğiyle ilgili açık ve net bilgi vermesine dikkat ediniz. "Acil Yardım", "Lütfen Bakar mısınız" gibi konu içeriğiyle ilgili bilgi vermeyen başlıklar geç cevap almanıza neden olacağı gibi bilgiye ulaşmayı da zorlaştıracaktır.
- Sorularınızı ve cevaplarınızı, kısaca bildiklerinizi özel mesajla değil tüm forumla paylaşınız. Bildiklerinizi özel mesajla paylaşmak forum genelinde paylaşımda bulunan diğer üyelere haksızlık olduğu gibi forum kültürünün kolektif yapısına da aykırıdır.
- Sadece video veya blog bağlantısı verilerek açılan konuların can sıkıcı olduğunu ve üyeler tarafından hoş karşılanmadığını belirtelim. Lütfen paylaştığınız video veya blogun bağlantısının altına kısa da olsa konu başlığıyla alakalı bilgiler veriniz.

Hep birlikte keyifli forumlar dileriz.

GEZENBİLİR TV

GEZENBİLİR'İ TAKİP EDİN

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kayıtlı Üye Sayımız
Kaydolan Son Üyemiz
Fevzican

Çevrimiçi üyeler

SON KONULAR

Geri