• Konuyu Başlatan: Konuyu başlatan TuckerBrothers Tarih:
  • Başlangıç tarihi Yazılan Cevaplar:
  • Cevaplar 0
  • Okunma Sayısı: Görüntüleme 6,718

TuckerBrothers

Yeni Üye
Mesajlar
Tepkime Puanı
It's really cool album cover artwork downloads, making it with your music. This way you can with your iTunes to your iPod and iPhone on the art, (synchronized) in your iTunes. This is really cool! Because it is amazing when you are in your iPhone and iTunes music, but your music, or even pay attention to it with a terrible album cover artwork cool. Right? You're lucky though because this great software will do all this for you automatically. It is so amazing, it's awesome, because it is your iTunes library miracle. To its own smart online databases, know-how, they create and repair your iTunes library in a lot of things. Let me tell you, even though it does not just stay in your beautiful looking album cover. It is some of the other amazing things that your iTunes music library. Read below to discover the many good things, it is to your how do i fix my itunes.

Remove duplicate songs or MP3 I'm really annoyed when I ran my iTunesDJ, and some damn reason it's picking the same song twice or even three times and combinations, and I listen to it again. This is wrong. So you this great software removed from your iTunes library duplicate songs, or to set aside your iTunes library for duplicate tracks, instead of just deleting them. In the event you need to use it to delete the duplicate, it remains higher quality version of the song is repeated.

Remove duplicate in the event you do not feel comfortable, then it will be for you in the side. I really like this course most, because I do not lose any of the MP3. Because God knows that when you need to get it back. Let the software do, let us keep it aside for you and you save on your hard drive, and continue to look for them in case you may avoid any future problems.

Etiketler
Gezenbilir bilgi kaynağını daha iyi bir dizin haline getirebilmek için birkaç rica;
- Arandığında bilgiye kolay ulaşabilmek için farklı bir çok konuyu tek bir başlık altında tartışmak yerine veya konu başlığıyla alakalı olmayan sorularınızla ilgili yeni konu başlıkları açınız.
- Yeni bir konu açarken başlığın konu içeriğiyle ilgili açık ve net bilgi vermesine dikkat ediniz. "Acil Yardım", "Lütfen Bakar mısınız" gibi konu içeriğiyle ilgili bilgi vermeyen başlıklar geç cevap almanıza neden olacağı gibi bilgiye ulaşmayı da zorlaştıracaktır.
- Sorularınızı ve cevaplarınızı, kısaca bildiklerinizi özel mesajla değil tüm forumla paylaşınız. Bildiklerinizi özel mesajla paylaşmak forum genelinde paylaşımda bulunan diğer üyelere haksızlık olduğu gibi forum kültürünün kolektif yapısına da aykırıdır.
- Sadece video veya blog bağlantısı verilerek açılan konuların can sıkıcı olduğunu ve üyeler tarafından hoş karşılanmadığını belirtelim. Lütfen paylaştığınız video veya blogun bağlantısının altına kısa da olsa konu başlığıyla alakalı bilgiler veriniz.

Hep birlikte keyifli forumlar dileriz.

GEZENBİLİR TV

GEZENBİLİR'İ TAKİP EDİN

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kayıtlı Üye Sayımız
Kaydolan Son Üyemiz
Ertuğrul Ocaktan

Çevrimiçi üyeler

SON KONULAR

Geri